Speeches made by our Ministers are listed chronologically below.
For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme as follows:
Courts Policy/Legal Services
Crime & Law Enforcement
Garda & Policing
Immigration & Asylum
Legislation, Law Reform & EU
Other regulatory functions
Prisons & Probation
Youth Justice, Children & Family
- The status of the 317 outstanding compensation claims by members of an Garda Síochána for injuries received in the line of duty
- Second Stage – Dáil Éireann - Bankruptcy (Amendment) Bill 2015 - Speech by Minister for Justice and Equality, Ms. Frances Fitzgerald, T.D.
- Courts Bill 2015 - Second Stage Statement by Minister Ann Phelan on behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald TD
- Prisons Bill 2015 Dáil Eireann Second Stage Speech by Minister of State Ann Phelan on behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality Frances Fitzgerald TD
- Criminal Justice (Burglary of Dwellings) Bill 2015 - Second Stage
- Private Members' Bill – Dáil Éireann - Ramming of Garda Vehicles Bill 2015 - Speech by Minister of State Simon Harris
- Private Members' Business - Dáil Éireann - Coroners Bill 2015 - Speech by Minister of State Simon Harris
- Second Stage Speech – Dáil Éireann - International Protection Bill - Statement by Minister for Justice and Equality, Frances Fitzgerald T.D.
- Seanad Commencement Matter - The need for the Minister for Justice to review the preservation of pension benefits for a group of former Gardaí, who left the force for various reasons before the 1st of October 1976 having had 5 years required service