Speeches made by our Ministers are listed chronologically below.
For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme as follows:
Courts Policy/Legal Services
Crime & Law Enforcement
Garda & Policing
Immigration & Asylum
Legislation, Law Reform & EU
Other regulatory functions
Prisons & Probation
Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Speech by Minister for Justice and Equality, Charlie Flanagan T.D., at the Prison Officers’ Association Conference
- SPEECH BY MINISTER FOR JUSTICE AND EQUALITY Garda Representative Association
- Speech by the Minister for Justice and Equality, Charlie Flanagan TD at the ‘Policing, Human Rights and Communities’ Conference
- Minister Flanagan’s ANZAC Day Speech
- Statement by Charles Flanagan T.D. on legacy inquests in Northern Ireland.
- Minister Flanagan launches the FSI Strategic Plan 2019-2021
- Minister Flanagan addresses the Association of Garda Sergeants and Inspectors (AGSI) Conference 2019
- Statement by Charlie Flanagan TD, Minister for Justice and Equality on the Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages) Bill 2019
- Statement by Ireland to the UN Commission on the Status of Women, 63rd Session, delivered by Minister David Stanton, T.D.
- Speech by Mr Charlie Flanagan TD, Minister for Justice and Equality - Property Services Regulatory Authority Conference 2019