Speeches made by our Ministers are listed chronologically below.
For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme as follows:
Courts Policy/Legal Services
Crime & Law Enforcement
Garda & Policing
Immigration & Asylum
Legislation, Law Reform & EU
Other regulatory functions
Prisons & Probation
Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Statement by Ireland to the UN Commission on the Status of Women, 63rd Session, delivered by Minister David Stanton, T.D.
- Speech by Mr Charlie Flanagan TD, Minister for Justice and Equality - Property Services Regulatory Authority Conference 2019
- Speech by Minister Flanagan on the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019
- Speech by the Minister for Justice and Equality regarding: Motion re the circumstances of the death of Shane O’Farrell
- Second Stage Reply by Minister for Justice and Equality, Mr. Charlie Flanagan, T.D. to the Private Members’ Bill: Criminal Justice (Rehabilitative Periods) Bill 2018
- Private Members Motion on Youth Crime Debate- 30th January 2019
- Minister Flanagan speaking on GSOC in the Dáil today
- Minister Stanton speaking on the Criminal Justice (Mutual Recognition of Probation Judgments and Decisions) Bill 2018 Second Stage
- Speech by Minister for Justice and Equality, Charlie Flanagan TD, Irish Nationality and Citizenship (Restoration of Birthright Citizenship) Bill 2017
- Minister Flanagan makes a statement on the Budapest Convention on Cyber Crime and the Lanzarote Convention on the protection of children against sexual exploitation and sexual abuse.