Speeches made by our Ministers are listed chronologically below.
For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme as follows:
Courts Policy/Legal Services
Crime & Law Enforcement
Garda & Policing
Immigration & Asylum
Legislation, Law Reform & EU
Other regulatory functions
Prisons & Probation
Youth Justice, Children & Family
- Minister Flanagan’s ANZAC Day Speech
- Statement by Charles Flanagan T.D. on legacy inquests in Northern Ireland.
- Minister Flanagan launches the FSI Strategic Plan 2019-2021
- Minister Flanagan addresses the Association of Garda Sergeants and Inspectors (AGSI) Conference 2019
- Statement by Charlie Flanagan TD, Minister for Justice and Equality on the Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages) Bill 2019
- Statement by Ireland to the UN Commission on the Status of Women, 63rd Session, delivered by Minister David Stanton, T.D.
- Speech by Mr Charlie Flanagan TD, Minister for Justice and Equality - Property Services Regulatory Authority Conference 2019
- Speech by Minister Flanagan on the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019
- Speech by the Minister for Justice and Equality regarding: Motion re the circumstances of the death of Shane O’Farrell
- Second Stage Reply by Minister for Justice and Equality, Mr. Charlie Flanagan, T.D. to the Private Members’ Bill: Criminal Justice (Rehabilitative Periods) Bill 2018