Publications relating to issues under the remit of the Department are listed chronologically below. For ease of reference, they are also sorted by theme as follows:
Courts Policy/Legal Services
Crime & Law Enforcement
Garda & Policing
Legislation, Law Reform & EU
Other regulatory functions
Prisons & Probation
Youth Justice, Children & Family
You may need Adobe Reader to view some of these publications. To download a free reader, visit the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
- Office of the Inspector of Prisons Report into the circumstances surrounding the death of Prisoner G (2018)
- Third Report of the Effectiveness and Renewal Group for the Department of Justice and Equality
- First Progress Report of the Inter-Agency Implementation Group in relation to Garda Inspectorate Report - 'Responding to Child Sexual Abuse- A Follow Up Review'
- Abhaile First Annual Report
- Abhaile Second Annual Report
- Department of Justice and Equality Annual Report 2017
- Department of Justice and Equality - ICT Acceptable Usage Policy October 2018